Persistent Sore Throat Persistent Sore Throat?
Persistent sore throat? - persistent sore throat
For about 2 months I still had a sore throat again. It was only recently begun to more frequently occur. I was for 3 days, 2 weeks, 2 days sick last week and again today. I saw a doctor last week, but all they did was to me a Z-Pack and the forgiveness of the school. There is also a bump on the upper neck, as my dentist / think / is a tooth, and I have bad breath persists, no matter how often I brush my teeth. Any idea what might that be?
2 comments:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonsillitis
Bad Breath: Halitosis. Maybe you want your doctor about that to see. Try to top.
Neck pain: It can be any number of things, but if the medication does not work in the neck, try a tablespoon of honey with a little lemon or lime juice. I think the bra helps a lot.
Hope this helps!
Post a Comment