How Do You Bit The Big Nat In Poptropica Video HELP! I Feel A Bit Offended/embarrassed..& I Dont Know What 2 Say Back..what Would You Say?
HELP! i feel a bit offended/embarrassed..& I dont know what 2 say back..what would you say? - how do you bit the big nat in poptropica video
I make no big deal, but I do not know what 2 Say Back 2 something that told me my friend ..
Well, ok before me on Myspace 2 days and 1 for me and my friends call him your well .. Nat Nat & me long enough for 2 reviews write back and forth between them. We pick up and the conversation was flowing. We even joke about our comments were so long that we had had to write essays like 2 lol liked and how she had probably .. But still call each other Nat and I had a good conversation. Each of us ended long with about 5 posts in a row in the other person on our side ..
Sign up 2 another one of my friends, Mel has a comment on Nats on the left side just above all .. My comments and said: "... if yeaaaaahhhh Jess ... just wanted to tell the story of causality Nat ur life? Lol (oh btw in Jess)
But I do not know how to respond to the letter, not as I do that once .. I'm a little embarrassed, everyone's gona look at once that my comments and I think it was onlysend me the whole time .. But I replied that what he said Nat .. In fact, most of what I wrote is not even about me and my life .. amb as I write, but Mel says nothing about what he said Nat ..
What can I say again, Mel?
And I still write Mels page or Nats?
4 comments:
Now it happened that way about me, I do not know how, what she thought was funny
Just Let Go by something funny in itself, such as Nat ".. I am my way to work to become a writer. I'm going to my book with my autograph on it's free ..:)" and take to send to others, like the cool girl cute and funny.
Go to page Mels and a different life story. In the end, he said: "Well, now know the story of my life LOL"
^. ^
Obviously he was joking, so I do not want a big problem. Just be. "xD and I have not spoken for a while. So, what's wrong?"
Just go to the topic.
If you say everything will fly again. Drama free. Guaranteed.
[[OK. can not be guaranteed. I do not want to be sued]]
:]]
I hope that helps!
Post a Comment