Kids Rain Gear I Nees Help On My Poem?

I nees help on my poem? - kids rain gear

I should be more adjectives to add my poem, could u please help? Thank you !!!!!!!! yoou



Colorado Weather

The day is cold, the air is fresh
The sun is behind the low clouds
With no chance to escape
The birds are deep in the nest
The wind blows leaves from trees.
The rain begins to fall and then turns in the snow
Chimneys belching smoke
Cook hot soup kitchens
Children making snowmen and giant
Pull the tray gear snow
Not seen since last winter
Too small
The snow is beginning to fade
Given the enthusiasm of the children
The sun through the clouds
The flow of water ice
Sunny Day to the prediction
Breakout Time Mule
Hang winter jackets
Then the rain falls
And then it will snow
A new beginning of the cycle of
Colorado Weather

3 comments:

Hex said...

The new day is cold, the air is remarkably crisp
The hot sun sinks behind the deep layers of gray clouds
With no chance to escape
The birds sleep in their nest Cosey
The wind blows the leaves of wild trees, broken shocks.
The rain begins to fall is sad snow
A thick gray smoke, Homes
Cook hot soup, bubbling on the stove
The happiness of the children making snowmen and giant
Take the tray filled forget Snow Gear
Not seen since last winter
Too small
The cold snow begins to fall
Given the enthusiasm of the children
The sun shines into the gray clouds threatened
The flow of water ice
Sunny Day to the prediction
Breakout Time Mule
Hang warm winter coats
Then the rain falls
And then it gets cold, snow
A new beginning of the cycle of
Colorado Weather

Sara maccharles said...

I think it's very well written and all I see is that maybe we could improve the punctuation and spacing. In addition to the described beatings.

See how they run said...

Sounds like a story for me, I'm sorry, but I love it. You need to make some punctuation there, better for the cuts. You have to describe a good job, the weather and everything.

Post a Comment