Moms Who Spank Hairbrush Over Her Knee Spanking A Grown Daughter

Spanking a grown daughter - moms who spank hairbrush over her knee


This may seem a little strange, but I will continue to apply. I moved with my parents and my father told me that its rules of procedure. Up until the late teens gave me a choice of sentences and one of the options was defeated. I teach at bedtime, and sometimes mom and dad sometimes. On the shorts with hand or hairbrush. It is faster and has cleared the air and got from the ceiling, has been LOL (free little) made me feel a certain way maintained and protected. I am with him all right if I must say that I want for one of the options, or they'll think I lost my mind?

9 comments:

deedee00... said...

You are now a grown woman. Nobody has the right to physically punish them. It seems that some kind of disturbance has happened to his family, especially if you say that this was the late adolescence. I hope you do not have any brothers and sisters.

shakensh... said...

As the eldest daughter, who lives with his parents, you're too old to break their rules. If you do not have the enforcement of rules is needed to find a house.

In reality, there can be no question of punishment by the parents. You are too old to be punished for that. You are at an age where society and determine the nature of their punishment. Move to break a rule. Rude to his mother apologized. The average to a friend: lose a friend. Commit armed robbery: go to jail.

shakensh... said...

As the eldest daughter, who lives with his parents, you're too old to break their rules. If you do not have the enforcement of rules is needed to find a house.

In reality, there can be no question of punishment by the parents. You are too old to be punished for that. You are at an age where society and determine the nature of their punishment. Move to break a rule. Rude to his mother apologized. The average to a friend: lose a friend. Commit armed robbery: go to jail.

Vixxen said...

Without doubt, he believes, he fell and hit his head!

They have agreed to their rules, their homeland. As an adult should be punished in hell, unless you follow the rules. If you want to hack than to spend a night or a weekend at his house, friends of the people and get all the blows that can withstand ... unless, of course, has a wife, in which case it will be a beating, it is a serious azz whuppin ~

Allen said...

Of course you should follow your rules. They live with them temporarily, but it seems a little opposi-productive. Spanking is a punishment for a child, even if a small slap on the buttocks is your father is not the end of the world is an OTK spanking. They are a couple now, and you must respect the rules without beating.

Cadsuane said...

seek not a good idea, the fact of his reflection on the rigth and pack for the therapist should not connect to their joy and love in touch

an adult should not be punished even more, you must follow the rules, and if you are not, that's not your job to throw more, it has

Dusty DayDreams said...

If I remember correctly, spanking is illegal in most if not all states and is considered a form of abuse.
I understand that you feel supported, but this is wrong.

Just Me said...

Are you really serious? If not, are just mental!

Adult Female ** N should be lost by a parent! Damn did, I do not spank my butt 10 years!

Need help hunnie! And the woman cultured on the other side, ** should not live at home with parents!

Katie(: said...

it is not against the law if they are angry.
but I think it's a little scary that you want to be whipped.
seriouslly could also be a form of incest, if you tell them you want!
idontknow only my opinion.

Post a Comment