Mini Video Projector Low Resolution I Have Recently Bought A DLP Projector And Wish To Connect It Up To My PS3. What Would You Recommend?
I have recently bought a DLP projector and wish to connect it up to my PS3. What would you recommend? - mini video projector low resolution
The projector is HD, and of course want to make full use of the function of Playstations BluRay too. However, the inscriptions on the back of the projector are as follows: 15 pin D-Sub VGA 4 Pin - Mini DIN (S-video), component video, composite video
I use this result to obtain optimal image quality, or not important?
Thank you in advance for your help.
David
2 comments:
You want to keep up with VGA or component connection to HD. Composite or S-video not working for a resolution of HDTV. There is an element of chance only a minor, a resolution of 1080p HD. Of course, if the projector HD720p then so be it.
4gamers a component cable, which is about £ 4 from Amazon UK costs. It would be better to VGA, but can not find the cable, which is considered a good price - a factor, that Blu-ray is when you are using a VGA cable to HDMI for Blu-ray capable of problems have, with HDCP copy protection on Blu-ray, as I turned on a projector without a doubt an HDMI or DVI with HDCP. I want the component cable, the precedence, if I were you and see if it works and is cheap. If not, then you should get some kind could be HDMI to VGA - expensive - it requires HDCP. The projector is not really a good way for the PS3, but we hope that you manage with the cable or adapter. Good luck!
EDIT: I think if you encounter a cheap DVD playerThey damage the image quality. I would say it looks like you need an adapter for use with the projector. And it can be expensive, and you really need to HDCP signals (handshake and the use of HDCP) - Most of the films are free of HDCP on the minute, but when the film distributors decided to add all the top films in a few months after the converter is useless. I recommend finding a dealer who sells these processors, I wonder if there is a possibility that you could try one of the projector and to decide its Blu-Ray and if you think it's worth the money. Unfortunately, I could not help! They are certainly at the entrance to the projector - limited him good luck!
Have you noticed? Cause I'm in the same situation with my acer pd525. I have to get a VGA to VGA adapter VGA to HDMI is not working and my acer song pick any signal. If you find that you can send an email to hockeyfan22@live.com. its drivin me crazy, and I do not know what to do
Post a Comment