Bearded Dragon Eye Infection Somethings Wrong With My Bearded Dragons Right Eye .dosent Open It?

Somethings wrong with my bearded dragons right eye .dosent open it? - bearded dragon eye infection

I have approximately 3 weeks is a baby, there are only 4 days, an indication of the right eye to close when the dose does not move will only open when you walk. I do not think that it do with him because he refused to stay focused with the change of the eyes. Could UVB light from a light bulb and the coil is about 3-5 cm away from her, because she always goes to a branch that I am in a cage. As copleately once there are only 2 days turnd and remains the same.

PS I do not think he has an eye infection, and inhis eye on the wrong and both have the same appearance

3 comments:

TheBeatl... said...

Hey it is not about what Conan O Brien! Nevermind, ha, ha .. Do not Panic! The lizard is FINE! I have an iguana, the fact that my best friend and I would say that the lizards do act the same way puupies (I know, I have a) Iguña live reptiles for 20 years (no severe GI) Bearded dragons are very healthy bearded dragons are the same as average to lick so I'm not like lizards and iguanas to clean their eyes from time to time Meyba's something for your lizard does not have the comfortable and not something that worries me is bad, but if you're still satysied not recommend that you at your local pet store or veterinarian, by

martha said...

but put some drops in his eyes.

Justin said...

just in case you get to a vet

Post a Comment